FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Order Lead Time Enquire
Minimum 1-2 weeks lead time (Subjected to Availability) Do note that slots are limited and subject to schedule availability, we always recommend ordering ahead as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Dependent on the desired design, our fuss-free ready-available range of thematic celebration cakes require minimum 5days lead time (subject to availability)
Dependent on the desired size, design and complexity, full custom cakes typically require minimum 14 working days. Tiered wedding cakes, corporate event cakes will require additional lead time.
Do note that slots are limited and subject to schedule availability, we always recommend ordering ahead as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Cake Size/Weight & Storage Enquiries
Buttercream / cream cheese cakes are soft and creamy at room temperature. The cake can be displayed in an air-con room (at least 18°C) for up to 4 hours. It is not recommended to display or store cakes without air con, especially under the hot sun or in warm and humid areas. If refrigerated, thaw at room temperature for minimum 30-60min or until the cream is soft to touch. Do not consume straight from the fridge as it will be crumbly and hard to cut. Leftovers can be kept in the fridge in an air-tight container up to 3 days, thaw minimum 30mins before consumption.
We don’t provide ice packs or cooler bags. Try not to stay out in the hot sun too long and follow our recommended handling and storage instructions. Our humid and tropical weather is merciless when it comes to cakes!
For Fondant decorations that is placed on the cake, we recommend to keep your cake in a air-conditioned environment for up to 3 hours
All cakes are best consumed on the same day and our items do not contain any preservatives/ stabilizers. To ensure freshness, we recommend to keep the remaining slices in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 3 days from the date of collection/ delivery.
We recommend not to leave all the cakes outdoors (not under direct sunlight) for more than 2 hours. Always keep it in a cool air conditioned area.
Unfortunately this is not possible. With two-tier cakes, it is not just a matter of stacking two cakes together as the process of assembling, proportioning and decorating is entirely different from a standard, single-tier cake. We would not want to compromise on the look and taste of the final product. Please check out our webstore or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom enquiry.
For fondant that has been assembled: We’d recommend keeping your cake in a cool aircon environment (at least 18 degrees) for up to 4 hours for optimal appearance.
For fondant that has been packed separately: We’d recommend keeping fondant pieces in a cool aircon environment.
- For our signature line of cakelets (our baby cakes) due to the petite size, chocolate sticks/ support straws have been included for additional structural support.
- For our customised cakes in tiered or taller sizes, support dowels are required to secure the cake for transportation as it provides structural stability to the cake. Rest assured that we only use food-safe materials for our plastic dowels.
Delivery & Collection Enquiries
$13/ location for Standard Delivery time slot either 10am-2pm or 2-6pm, with min. spend of $30. For specific delivery timing, additional delivery surcharges as follows:
1hr Window: + $20
2hr Window: + $10
Example: $13 + $20 / location.
- Delivery to Tuas, Woodlands, Sembawang, Sentosa Island: additional $5 surcharge
- Delivery to CBD: additional $3 surcharge
First time slot 10-11am, last time slot 5-6pm
If you require early 9 – 10am delivery, there will be an additional $15 peak hour surcharge.
(For online orders from our webstore, kindly pls indicate in the REMARKS section if you require specific delivery timing. Our team will reply you via email with the additional amount to top-up via PayNow)
- For Tiered Cakes and fragile customized cakes, delivery charges are from $20 – $30
(These items require special handling and experienced, dedicated labour.)
Delivery slots are on a first come first serve basis; subjected to availability
- Jalan Besar outlet
11am-8pm (Last collection at 8pm). Closed on Tuesdays.
- Tampines Mall, Bugis Junction, Takashimaya outlets
11am – 8pm (Last collection at 8pm) Open everyday!
- Joo Chiat outlet:
10am – 5pm (Last collection at 5pm)
- For hotel locations, pls kindly arrange to receive the order at the lobby due to existing security restrictions.
- If you would like us to leave it with the concierge, please kindly include the hotel room number, otherwise the hotel will not be able to receive on your behalf. Pls kindly inform Concierge prior to the delivery.
- For restaurants & event places, please inform prior to the delivery.
- For BBQ pits, we do not deliver to bbq pits specifically, our drivers can meet at the nearest carpark drop off point customers (kindly indicate which carpark under the remarks sections)
- For chalet, kindly meet our drivers at the reception / drop off point
- To ensure the optimal taste and texture of your cake, please also inform the staff of the storage conditions. (Buttercream/ creamcheese cakes are best kept in the fridge, for fondant cakes is best kept in an air-conditioned area.
- Preorders require 3 days lead time (72hours)
- Slots that day have been fully booked for deliveries/collections
We always recommend you to place your order ahead to secure your desired date.
- Our delivery personnel will only wait for maximum 10 minutes to prevent delay on the next delivery. Items can be placed in a safe space which is provided by you. We will not be responsible for the cake quality once you request to place it at a safe place.
- Re-delivery requires you to pay for the same delivery charges and based on availability (promotional rates not valid)
- Alternatively, you may request for us to deliver your cake to our respective outlets (subject to availability) and you can pick it up on your own on the day. We may be able to help store the items for an additional day, after which uncollected items will be discarded accordingly. Delivery charges will not be refunded.
- Unless this is custom or fondant cake, you have to request for re-delivery as no collection for custom or fondant cake.
- Yes, the person has to provide the order number and name of the person upon collection.
- This person is required to check the item and make sure he/she collected the right item.
Please make sure the recipient is present and contactable to receive the order. Otherwise a re-delivery fee will apply.
Dietary Requirement Enquiries
Yes, we are a MUIS halal – certified bakery. In addition, we are also a SFA and SG-Clean certified premise.
- We have nut-free options, please refer to our product information. For nut-allergies, please avoid our nutella flavor cake , Chocolate Indulgence cake & cakelet topping(only) contains hazelnuts
- For cupcakes, avoid ordering milo-tella
It will also be helpful to know we handle nuts on a daily basis and some of the ingredients we use are manufactured in factories that handle and/or produce nut products. As such, we would advise against serving any of our cakes to individuals who have very serious nut allergies as there may be slight traces of nuts and we are unable to guarantee 100% nut-free bakes.
We are not able to reduce sugar in the recipes as it would alter the cake’s taste and texture. Our cake sponges are generally made less sweet and while taste palates vary for individuals, we can recommend you to scrape some of the cream/ chocolate/ sauces on the cake before consuming.
- Salted Caramel Red Velvet*
- Raspberry Lychee Rose
- Chocolate Nutella*
- Hazelnut Praline*
- Chocolate Ganache (no nuts)
* Customer Favorite